Thursday, October 21, 2010

Half way

Today I truly felt that I am at the half-way point in my internship. I am assisting with orienting and training our new intern, and am taking on a larger caseload of patients. With this transition, I find looking ahead three months to be easy. This is not to say, by any means, that I am entirely competent at what I'm doing now; but it is to say that I know three months, especially during the holidays, will go very fast. Soon I will be applying to positions within my field-- even before the completion of the internship, hopefully.
In three months, with the end of my internship and the potential start of my professional career in music therapy, I hope to have cleansed my life of its debris so that I can face what's next, whatever that may be, with a degree of confidence, competence, experience, and training in transition.
And I am nearly there.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment