Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maya Angelou and fall prevention

Today I attended a seminar on fall prevention in nursing homes/care centers/skilled nursing facilities. Doesn't sound like fun? Yeah, it wasn't, but our presenter was fantastic. She used a fantastic quote from Maya Angelou: "I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." Unfortunately, she was using it to reference the kinds of care provided to residents of nursing homes decades ago. 


Tonight marks the only unspoken-for, unscheduled night I'll have for seven days. Luckily, the weather is fantastic, so we planted our few plants. 


I am developing a website to use professionally. I am considering dividing my blog, and dedicating a professional blog to that particular site, and moving this one to another place. When I decide, 'twill be done, and it'll be easy to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment