Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes I should worry

A really intense few days lie behind me. Big downs and big ups, and I am happy to have had a day of a big up. However, I think it's interesting to notice that sometimes the amount of worry and anxiety I experience about a particular event really isn't too irrational-- I performed pretty badly, I am sorry to admit, at an event over the weekend, and it ruined my day. And most of the days coming up to the performance. I have always been one to worry, and this time it was justified. Huh. Not a fun realization. 
Flowers also known as tulips


But, Thomas and I have found places we'd like for our reception. That's awesome news. And we started the gardening process. Also good...


I am spent. Here is a picture Thomas took.

No comments:

Post a Comment